Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Registration has opened for the 2017 edition of Comau’s Project & People Management School

 
The fifth edition of Comau’s Project & People Management School has opened registration today for the 2017 program. The summer school will be held at the Comau Academy sites in Turin (June 12 – 23), Detroit ( July 24 – August 4) and Shanghai (August 21 – September 1). University students in the final two years of their degree program in engineering, economics and the humanities are eligible to apply.
 
The P&PM School is an intensive 10-day course of study that, in the 10 sessions to date, has welcomed more than 250 students from the finest universities worldwide. Comau is able to run this advanced training activity thanks to support from a network of international partners, such as the Politecnico di Torino (Turin), the Università Cattolica of Milan, Tongji University in Shanghai, the FinSAA (Business Administration Studies Financing Association) and the SAA (School of Management of Turin). The training course, held entirely in English, enables students to take part in stimulation study and work experience directly in the field in a multicultural business setting and in close contact with a team of professionals.
 
Through the activity of its Academy, Comau extends the benefit of its more than 40 years of global experience in the industrial sector beyond its own environment, focusing on its strong dedication to innovation. This places Comau among the leading companies called upon today to guide the transformation of businesses and the market in the direction of Industry 4.0.
 
Lessons at the P&PM School are given by Comau’s top managers and the teachers who are chosen from within the Academy’s educational network. The progressive course incorporates two macro subject areas: project management and people management. The first focuses on learning the principal methodologies and tools necessary to manage a corporate project effectively; the second concerns the understanding and adoption of methods and best practices to assist in guiding people towards effective business results through teamwork. In both cases, the course alternates classroom training (25% of the total duration) with company work experience (25% of the time), working side by side with the managers of the multinational organization. At the end of the course, each student manages a work project (for the remaining 50% of the course) within specific working groups. This project receives one-on-one feedback from the Comau assessors, allowing the participants to fully understand their professional abilities, strengths and potential areas for improvement.
 
Over the five years of activity, students from Brazil, China, Germany, Great Britain, France, Argentina, India, Mexico, Romania, Poland, Russia, the United States and Italy have taken part in the P&PM School, confirming the multicultural character of the initiatives promoted by the Comau Academy. The summer school offers real value in professional life: in previous editions, selected participants were hired by Comau, others produced a dissertation on issues addressed during the program or had the opportunity of an internship within the company or other companies within the FCA Group.
 
Nine scholarships are available for the 2017 sessions: 5 provided by the SAA School of Management of Turin, 2 by the University of Turin’s School of International Sciences, one offered by the Comune of Grugliasco and one by Comau.
 
Applications must be completed through the appropriate form.
 
For more information, please write to ppm.school@comau.com or visit the dedicated page.  
 
Is this the automation you would like?

More infoWork with us

Reusable Content named '' not found